Interview with Organizer of the Sister’s Centennial Motorcycle Ride across the U.S.
GirlRiders interview with Alisa Clickenger (MotoAdventureGal) about her next adventure. One hundred women on a cross-country motorcycle ride. Would you like to be a part of history?
Watch full interview with Alisa, the organizer of the Ride:
Ride objectives include:
Promoting the growth of women riders as integral members of the motorcycling community. Demonstrating women riders’ enthusiasm, courage, leadership and sense of adventure. Attracting women who are not yet riders to join us at nationwide events so we can encourage them to explore motorcycling as a hobby. Creating community among our riders, our staff and the public at large.
Events that are currently planned along the way include:
- Brooklyn, New York – History at Sheepshead Bay
- Springfield, Massachusetts – Ride Launch Party and event at The Springfield Museums, http://www.
- Pickerington, Ohio – AMA Hall of Fame, www.motorcyclemuseum.
- Latrobe, Pennsylvania – Lincoln Highway Experience, www.lhhc.org
- Anamosa, Iowa – National Motorcycle Museum, www.nationalmcmuseum.
- McCook, NE – Community Event
- Visits to Zion National Park and Bryce National Park
- Colorado Springs, Colorado – Group Ride up Pikes Peak
- Colorado Springs, Colorado – Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Museum, www.
- San Francisco, California – Arrival City Party
Ride options include: All Inclusive Tour, Self Guided Ride Entire or Partial Route, Ride from Carson City to San Fransisco or Grand Finale Party.
Register now, spots are filling fast! http://sistersmotorcycleride.com/event/ If you go, GirlRiders wants to share your story, so post below to let us know!