• Adjustable mounting straps accommodate a wide range of mounting configurations
• Retains shape when empty or full
• Easy access main compartment
• Internal organizer pocket and key clip
• Comfortable, padded neoprene handle
• Soft, brushed nylon interior lining
• Rain cover included
• 11.5” L x 10” W x 5” H
• 3.4-liter capacityRetail $59.99, You can find it at most online retailers for $53.99.
I am very pleased with this tailbag. It has a clean look on the bike, secure attachment, quick release and plenty of cargo space.
Installation was a bit perplexing at first since the straps do not have hooks, they have loops so I had to use some creativity to fasten the bag to the bike. Each bike will be different, it should be no problem installing on a sportbike passenger seat. The bag comes with extra padding for the straps and the bottom of the bag to protect your bike.
- Quick release straps so you don’t need to remove everything to get the bag off at quick stops.
- The bag keeps it shape when empty.
- Nice interior straps and compartments for storage, so your stuff stays organized.
- Comfortable carrying handle.
- Extra padding so the straps won’t damage your bike.
- The instructions do not adequately describe installation and the extra pieces, its a guessing game.
- No exterior pockets. A small one for quick access items would be handy.
I would definitely recommend this bag if you are looking for motorcycle luggage for your short day trips. It is good looking, well constructed and just the right size.